Here you will find all the information needed regarding exchanges, returns and reclamations. We always follow the complaint board’s recommendations.
At Upperty.co.uk all purchases are refundable within 365 days, which in other words amounts to a whole year. This means you never have to worry or stress about exchanging or returning presents
Underwear are categorized as hygiene products and therefore cannot be returned or exchanged if taken out of the packaging or if they are tried on. So when you receive an order please make sure to check that the item is the right product, size and colour before opening the packaging. Bras, tank tops, t-shirts, loungewear and swimwear do however not fall under this category and can certainly be exchanged even if the packaging is opened. If you would like to exchange an item please contact our customer support team and they will gladly be of assistance
How to exchange or return an order
Was your bra possibly the wrong size or would you rather have the t-shirt in a different colour? That’s no problem at all. We will swiftly and easily assist you with your desired changes. The same applies if you wish to return an order.
- Send a mail to our customer support
- Enter your order number in the title
- Tell us what you want to exchange or return
Return a damaged item
Upperty.co.uk follow the EU directives when dealing with damaged items. You can read more about this here. If you would like to make a complaint regarding a defective product, please follow the instructions below.
- Have your order number ready. You'll find it on your receipt that came with the package and in your confirmation email.
- Take a photo of the damaged or defective product.
- Send a mail to our customer support with the order number in the title.
- Attach the photo and write a description on what's wrong with your item.
Our customer service will gladly help you with the exchange. In the case of a damaged product, we will refund the shipping.